Saturday, March 8, 2014

Winnie the Pooh 2nd Birthday!

Here we are again... My daughter's 2nd birthday. This time she wanted to have a Winnie the Pooh party. I have to say if you are reading this wanting to get ideas on a Winnie the Pooh party I truly hope you have more luck finding party supplies. When looking for Pooh party supplies I could only find 1st birthday, or baby shower stuff. Not at all what I was looking for.... So I took on this and yet it took a lot of work it was so much fun!




I made clouds and bees I hung them up with table clothes and balloons.
I also made a paper flag sign with scrap booking paper... It says HIP HIP HOORAY



I made this sign the same way...
I made these signs by getting old wood and using a trick with Mode Pod. Print off the computer (laser Pinter Only) but make sure you print in a mirror image. Put a thick layer of Mode Pod on the wood and place print out face down. (hit make sure you cut out the words as close as you can.) Let it dry over night and spray water on the paper and with a circle motion with your finger rub off the paper. When you rub too much I filled in the rest of the letter with a black sharpie.
 
Party activities was a coloring table, Winnie the Pooh Bounce House named  Tigger's bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy, Fun! Fun! Fun! Fun! Fun! House
and a Bubble station.

Table settings. Top was the eat table with napkins and the cute picture of Madison hugging Pooh, with the Winnie the Pooh quote. Then the Madison was on the food table and the food was Honey BBQ sandwiches, Tigger Tails (Cheetos) Piglets in a blanket (Pigs in a blanket) Bouncy Bears (gummy bears) From Rabbit's garden (Veggie tray), Peanut butter and honey sandwich. And Acorns..
Acorn treatsThese are very easy. Just heat up the bottom of the chocolate kisses and stick it to the Nutty Buddies snack and do the same thing on the top for the small chocolate chip. Everyone Loved these and really didn't take anytime.
The smash cake and Honey Buttercream French Vanilla cupcakes.
My cute little one and her Winnie the Pooh outfit.
And as they left they received a goodie bag with hand painted  honey pots with a yellow cupcake liner with yellow M &M's. Plus, once they are done with the M&Ms they have seeds to plant. I found Pooh stickers and pencils. Once I was out of pencils I put honey sticks in the rest.

The Whole thing was so much fun and although some might think I was crazy to do so much I wouldn't change a thing.... well.... maybe the wind calming down would be nice....





No comments:

Post a Comment