Monday, March 17, 2014

Awesome Finds on Pinterest

If you have looked on my blog it wouldn't be new that I Love Pinterest. I love everything about it. Sharing crafts or even helpful tips. My parties have gotten 75% cooler! Plus, I have even started sewing! What me.... ? Ok I still haven't put a button or a zipper in anything but hey, I am trying.
On that note we have also see the awesome photos of the remake mess ups.
Pinterest fail. Trying to mimic Pinterest photography poses
I dont care if I have to study with monks, I'm learning this!12 Hilarious Pictures of Pinterest FailsFound these adorable minions at tablespoon.com.  My trial run didn't quite meet the expectation.  Nailed it....Pinterest Fail
I have see it all and laughed about it all. I have also, tried them and had my own nailed it moment. The biggest nailed moment is finding out that marshmallows disappear in the oven. Not sure how they get the yummy, gooey, goodness! ( I am guessing not using marshmallows but Fluff)

Let me share with you some of my real NAILED it!! These have worked out and I think turned out pretty good.
- Smokey Sweet Glamorous
I saw this and thought I would love to do something like this for the holiday party at my husband's work party. After also going to the youtube site MakeUp Geek Gold and Glamorous Makeup for the Holidays   http://youtu.be/Ycm9fTioE98

I was able to do this

Not bad....right... I was proud of myself...

Other one you have to try...
How to Clean Your Ceiling Fan
Yes, this is the whole idea of cleaning a ceiling fan. Smoothing the pillow case over the blade and the dust falls into the pillow case and not all over your room. But what the awesome website is missing is a few tips:
     1. Make sure to hold the case closed around the blade. To get both sides of the fan blades.
     2. After each blade fold the case inward to insure not to pass the dust from one blade to the other if you are short like me and drag a little trying to get the case over the fan blade.


Lastly I wanted to try making a Ohio State outfit for my daughter but I only had a little bit of fabric left from a camera strap cover that I made my husband... (hubby is the Ohio State Fan we live in AZ)
So I found this:

Scrap fabric Shabby tutu with matching headband by LittleBirdBands
I made this:


I made sure to add different textures as well as different strips of fabric. Also, I wanted to add different lengths of the strips but not too different.

She Likes it...?


Well that's it for now I will let you know if I can find more great finds!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment