Saturday, March 8, 2014

Valentine's Crafts

                    Like most Valentine's day it's mom and dad babysitting and finding a nice place to eat. With my mother being diagnose with cancer and going through chemo, they aren't babysitting anytime soon. And that's ok.  This year I thought I would find something fun to do. I love making and giving awesome gifts and my husband likes words... He loves knowing that I love him with telling him. So I thought lets do something that does both... So here is what I came up with... I found these on Pinterest and made sure to pick the ones that were closer to him and what he likes.

  


                  Then I remembered that my husband LOVES popcorn so I came up with this one.




Plus my husband loves Almond Joy so this one was easy...



I got this to go with the other gift I got him... He's hobby is photography.

 

Just a few other fun ones... I hide them all over the house so my husband would find them through out the day. He said it was so much fun! Lastly once I knew he would be going to bed soon. I put this one on his phone charger so he would find it last.


It was so much fun and I got to tell my husband and show him how much I love him!







No comments:

Post a Comment