Monday, February 25, 2013

Baby's First Birthday Party! Minnie Mouse Clubhouse themed

I started planning this big birthday party from November of 2012. (Her birthday is in Feb 2013) I desided to go with a Minnie Mouse Clubhouse theme, seeing that she loves the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. She goes crazy everytime she sees Mickey or Minnie. So I went Pinterest crazy. I pinned and like and looked at everything... So here is what I came up with and I have to say I think that it turned out pretty good!

I am one!
Her outfit matched her minnie doll she got from grandma... Outfit supplied by grandma too.

The small banner had her name on it. It matched the large banner
 
 
Her Highchair decoration


I also had Daisy's Veggie Garden, Toodle's Noodles, and Gooey Fish!

Her first year in pictures
Pin the bow on minnie game
BeanBag Minnie Mouse game!


What you don't see is I also had a Mickey/Minnie cookie decorate table were the kids could use iceing and cookie markers to make thier very own cookie.
At the end of the party each kid got a Disney paint kit. (thanks to the Dollar store)
In all I spend about 150.00 on the decor and about 120.00 on food and cake. I went alot to the Dollar Store and Walmart. Plus I used coupons to Michael's. I thought I did pretty good. I would get twenty dollars worth of crafts or supplies every weekend which would give me the after the kiddo went to bed projects. I loved it, it gave me something to do and I enjoyed seeing it all come together. Now I just need to find my next project.


No comments:

Post a Comment