Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Merry Christmas "Deep thoughs from Tracy" right

Baby's first Christmas! What a wonderful time in our house. For the first time in a long time Christmas has had a new meaning. We don't care about what we get or how much one person spent on the other person. It was all about baby Madison! Plus, we wanted to do all the cheesy Christmas stuff like Zoo Lights and going to look at Christmas lights. Because it was watching them like they were all new though the eyes of your little one. This made it so much more special. I still love watching her play with all her new toys.
Last year when I was pregnant at Christmas I had a new perspective on Mary. How could she travel and to a town she never been too to have a baby. Then have a baby in a barn. She was so brave and strong! But, now having a new baby I find myself thinking over other things. Jesus was prefect. Did he sleep through the night the first night? Did he only cry when he was hungry... ? Was there anytime Mary and Joesph ever want to pull their hair out (us at 2:30am when Madison was crying for hours, eaten, dry, and can't find anything wrong) I know it doesn't change anything when it comes down to it. A baby crying isn't a sin. But I can't help wondering... How does a newborn Jesus act...
The stupid things I think of...

No comments:

Post a Comment